If you’re a landlord you need to offer a pre-move out inspection, but the law is very specific on when it should be offered. If you’re a tenant, you must ask for one if you want you’re security deposit back.


Richard Farmer

Author Richard Farmer

More posts by Richard Farmer

Leave a Reply